Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Sweet Chef...


Since the Sous-Chef and I moved away from our families, and therefore gave up all dinner invitations to both sides of the family, we began cooking more. The more we cooked, created a bit of a problem...I needed more recipes and more variety! I started digging through cook books and searching the recipe blogs until I started finding recipes that worked for us, and being a small family of 2, this was a difficult task. I also thought I hated cooking, I liked baking like cookies and brownies and other treats, but I really thought I hated to cook meals. This all changed the more recipes I found the more fun it was to try them. That is what gave me the idea to start this blog. I first compiled all my recipes into a binder and as that grows I figure this will also be a safe place to store my favorite dishes, and hopefully you can enjoy them also! I don't create recipes...yet...but I cook them and taste them, and I will share the successful ones here!

No comments:

Post a Comment