Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tacoy Supremeish?

So this recipe is really what I like to call "I don't know what to do with this pound of ground beef concoction ." Oh and it is super easy! After looking forever online for recipes, trying to find something clever or even just anything beyond the ordinary tacos or chili recipes, I decided to create my own little...concoction, that is really the only word for it.

First you will want to brown yourself some ground beef and drain the grease.

Then I added 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of tomato sauce, and 1 can of kidney beans. I also added a packet of taco seasoning to give it some flavor, you could add your own seasonings here.








After letting this simmer for...a while... I served it over some white rice with some cheese (cause that just goes with everything) and some crunched up tortilla chips.

Not too bad for a quick easy, yes we are going with concoction. Enjoy!


So what do y'all do with ground beef, I'm in need of ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment